Invisible solution for the joyful smile.
What do you picture first about braces? Something like this maybe?
Exactly! Most of the people are still thinking of those striking metal braces (train tracks). However orthodontic techniques can be progressively developed today and there are other ways.
The Invisalign invisible brace is now available in our dentistry at a fantastic starting price!
It has huge benefits compared to the old school version, it gives visible result within less time of wear, they are easy to maintain, and you don’t have to worry about the hassle of cleaning after eating. It can be used on patients in 90% of cases and the price includes a retainer and a free tooth whitening too!
Sounds good! Where’s the trick? This is a fair question, because Invisalign is not suitable for everyone. Let’s see the exceptions:
- We believe in ethical dentistry! The first step towards a happy smile starts with healthy teeth. We highly recommend getting any necessary dental treatment carried out before investing in Invisalign.
- Invisalign is not a fixed brace, therefore it requires dedication and commitment, attention and co-operation. To ensure a successful result, it must be worn 20-22 hours a day.
- Invisalign is a highly developed orthodontic technique, however it is not a miracle maker. There are cases for some patients when it wouldn’t be effective, or we can’t guarantee 100% success. In this case the applicant will be informed about this in advance.
What can the Invisalign aligner be used for?
- It is recommended for a wide range of orthodontic problems, such as deep bite, overbite, crossbite, open bite, gapped teeth, overly crowded teeth, etc.
- For a different degree of teeth straightening and a brighter smile.
What does it cost? How much time does it take?
- Everybody knows, that beauty and quality are not cheap. The treatment usually takes 6 months to complete however in some cases it could be more or less. The full starting price of the whole treatment to include both upper and lower jaws and the free tooth whitening kit is £3000. The payment happens in instalments according to the treatment flow.
- The first suitability assessment is free of charge without any further commitment.
- If the patient is suitable for Invisalign treatment, at the second appointment special photos and impressions will be taken and after that a 3D video will demonstrate the progress and the expected result. It can be seen in person at the practice with your dentist or requested to be sent via e-mail for personal viewing.
- The next appointment is when the aligner will be fitted and the next 4 weeks’ worth of aligners are given to the patient to be changed every week. Following that, a new set of 5 aligners are given to the patient every five weeks until the course is finished.
Consultation times and payment schedule for upper and lower jaw.
Appointment Payable Treatment
1st appointment £0 suitability assessment
2nd appointment £160 photos, impressions
3rd appointment £0 video (optional)
4th appointment £840 fitting
5th appointment £500 5 aligners
6th appointment £500 5 aligners
7th appointment £500 5 aligners
8th appointment £500 5 aligners
9th appointment £0 removal
Total cost: £3000
Interest free credit option is available!
If you have further questions or would like to book an appointment please do get in touch.